Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The school year is over!


It's been more than 6 months since I updated my blog.Time has just flown. The boys have already finished school for the summer and I will be done by June 30th.
It was my birthday last week and once again husband and boys forgot apart from Yusef, he texted me to wish me a happy birthday. The day wasn't totally without joy as some of my oldest friends organised dinner for me at a Thai restaurant. We had a lovely evening and I received loads of lovely gifts from them.There was a Tiramisu cake waiting for me when I got home from my boys. I guess I should tell them well in advance next year!
Stitching- I have hardly stitched in the last few months- I seem to have lost my enthusiasm. I tried picking it up a coupe of weeks ago but it seems progress is so slow, I can stitch for a few hours and maybe only accomplish 100 stitches due to all the colour changes.I have been working on this for 3 years now- I reckon at this rate it will take another 10 years to complete.

1 comment:

kimstitch3 said...

we have been out of school since end of May here in TN. we go back to school here on August 12th full time again.Enjoy your summer and keep on stitching and updating, I love to see your updates,KImberly